Grizzly Film Festival is a student film festival hosted by Delta Kappa Alpha and sponsored by the ASUC. With judges from Pixar, Skywalker Sound, the American Film Institute, Sephora, Facebook, Buzzfeed, and a variety of freelance filmmakers, the festival takes submissions in all categories to showcase the best of student film making at Cal and across the Bay Area. Submissions are ongoing until November 14th with the festival taking place on Nov. 29th in East Pauley Ballroom. Please follow the link featured in the poster for more information on festival requirements. We hope to see you there!
1. A student can submit a maximum of two films.
2. Each film must be under 20 minutes.
3. Links to submitted films can be public or private. Private or password protected links need to be put below.
4. Films must have been completed on or after November 14th, 2017.
5. Films must have been completed while the student was enrolled at a university.
6. Deadline to submit is 11/14/18 at 11:59pm.
We will be contacting you the week of Nov. 19th with an update on your submission. All finalists will be shown on Nov. 29th from 7-11pm in East Pauley Ballroom in the Martin Luther King Jr. building.
Awards will be handed out for: Best of each genre, Best Performance, Best Director, Best Performance (Male/Female), Best Production Design, Best Cinematography, Best Editing, and Best Sound.
Email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
This event is hosted jointly by DKA Eta Chapter and ASUC.